Safe, Flexible Workplace Technology
2020 and COVID-19 has turned our world on its head and impacted businesses and organizations in profound ways. Businesses large and small, in every market sector, have had to adapt and change at numerous levels to stay functional, compliant and poised for recovery. We all hope it will resolve soon, but the likelihood is that change is here to stay. Hudson Technology Partners can help you navigate these murky waters and select technologies that fit your needs, both now and into the unknown future.
Many of our partner suppliers have stepped up with discounted services, extended trial periods, and new offerings that specifically address COVID-era needs.
Work From Anywhere:
- UCaaS (Hosted Voice) and VideoConferencing: 8x8, Zoom, Avaya Spaces, Cisco WebEx, Microsoft Teams, Mitel MiTeam Meetings, RingCentral, and many more
- Contact Center as-a-Service – the new “call center”
- Home Office VPN: Prioritize Internet-based phone calls, video conferences, and SaaS applications like Office 365, for those who connect to their corporate office using their VPN.
- Cloud “as-a-Service” Offerings: Infrastructure aaS, Desktop aaS, Disaster Recovery aaS, Backup aaS.
- Hardware for Remote Work: headsets, speaker phones, USB cameras
- Mobility Solutions: Mobile Expense Management, Corporate Cell Phone Plans
- TeleHealth Solutions
Workplace Access and COVID-19 Safety:
- Thermal Imaging Kiosks to detect temperature threshold
- Mask Detection and Facial Recognition for screened, safe entry
- Physical Security – integrate screening devices with door access control
- Digital Signage for Wayfinding
- Workplace Occupancy Detection
- Wearables for COVID Early Detection Monitoring and Integrated Contact Tracing
CyberSecurity - Control your infrastructure both onsite and remote:
- Endpoint and Device Security Management
- Virus, Malware, Spyware, Email Scanning
- DDoS Mitigation
- SIEM Platforms, Reporting and Monitoring
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems Management
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- Security as a Service